Personalised Learning course
On successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Personalise learning and support as it applies to all students, with a focus on those with disability and additional learning needs
- Develop a collaborative, whole-school approach that provides rigorous, relevant and engaging learning programs for all students
- Provide assessment processes and teaching and learning activities that are adjusted to meet the specific needs of those students
- Build supportive learning environments that offer a range of effective teaching strategies and adjustments to improve outcomes for all students
- Understand your responsibilities as a teacher under the Disability Standards for Education (2005)
How much does it cost?
Tutored – £180.00 (including VAT).
- access to your online course for 12 months
- online support from a specialist tutor while you complete the course – typically up to 4 months
- one point of direct contact with your tutor (phone, Skype, FaceTime), which you’ll agree between you
An employer purchasing places for a number of people might opt for more tutor contact, such as a group workshop, which would incur an additional charge to cover the tutor’s time and travel expenses.
Alternatively, schools or local authorities enrolling a number of employees on a course might opt to have an in-house specialist provide tutor support. In this situation, the in-house specialist would complete the course(s) as a participant first, and take part in tutor training.
Organisations can also be eligible for discounts on multiple purchases – If you’d like to explore options, please get in touch.